Evaluierung Landwirtschaftliches Program for Results Ruanda
- 05/2017 - 12/2017
- The World Bank
The Agriculture Program for Results (PforR) supported the delivery of the Third Phase of the Transformation of Agriculture Sector Program (2013- 2018) in Rwanda. The aim of the PforR is to enhance food security and nutrition contributing to a reduction in poverty and inclusive economic growth. It is a new instrument of the World Bank and the first in the agriculture sector. It focuses on results, capacity development and inducing transformative change. UNIQUE designed, implemented and communicated a robust review of the Agricultural PforR in Rwanda, which informed the design of the next phase PforR.
- Detailed targeted and structured key informant interviews in Rwanda and USA.
- Design and implementation of online survey.
- District survey in two districts of Rwanda.
- Validation of program results and identification of lessons learnt.
- Consultation and communication of program review.