Project Proposal for Quality Infrastructure in Agricultural Value Chains
As part of German-Ecuadorian bilateral cooperation, the National Institute for Metrology of the Federal Republic of Germany (PTB) and the institutions of the national quality system of Ecuador are jointly implementing the project “Sustainable production of agricultural value chains”. The main project objective is to strengthen the institutions of the national system of quality infrastructure for sustainable agricultural production. This should be achieved with a needs-based and demand-oriented development of the quality assurance services.
Due to its experience in technical cooperation project planning, Unique was contracted to design this new project, taking strategies and standards from the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and the Ecuadorian Government into account.
- Identification of key partners and results hypothesis/theory of change
- Development of a project design (results, indicators, activities)
- Environmental and climate assessment (Umwelt- und Klimaprüfung)
- Creation of the process and actor maps
- SWOT analysis
- Strategy for capacity development and the steering structure
- Planning workshop and appraisal report
- Module proposal (Modulvorschlag) to BMZ