Forest planning and consulting, market and sector studies and investment advice.
- Sustainable economic and environmental services based on innovative forest inventories and digital solutions, such as forest management and information systems.
- Policy and strategy to private companies, associations, federations and public administrations in the forestry and timber industry.
- Feasibility studies, due diligence, monitoring and reporting for private forest investments.
- Timber market and sector information for green growth value chains and bioeconomy cluster.
Agriculture and rural development
Project implementation (including planning and evaluation), analyses and studies.
- Development of inclusive and sustainable business models, agricultural production, value chains and innovation systems.
- Climate Smart Land Use and Livestock Systems for productivity gains, climate change mitigation and adaptation.
- Food Systems for ensuring food security and a balanced diet with limited impact on natural resources.
- Digital solutions for farm management, advisory services and monitoring of ecosystem services.
- Participatory land use planning and rural development.
Design, implementation and scaling of climate protection and adaptation projects.
Innovative and economically viable nature-based solutions in the context of Forest Landscape Restoration (FLR), REDD+, and Ecosystem-based Adaptation (EbA).
Impact monitoring and MRV (Measurement, Reporting and Verification) systems, based on innovative digital solutions for transparency and cost-efficient management of large projects and portfolios.
Bankable business models and structuring of climate finance for public donor programs and private sector investors, including certified carbon projects for voluntary carbon markets.
Capacity development on climate and biodiversity policy and good governance.
Private Impact Investments
Consulting and support for the implementation of impact investments.
- Advising private investors on impact indicators and developing impact monitoring systems, especially in the areas of climate, biodiversity and social issues such as employment effectiveness.
- Support for the introduction of environmental and social standards
- Investment Acceleration with the aim of supporting innovative start-ups and smaller companies to be investment ready and to identify investors (match-making).
- Investment advisor for land use impact funds, incl. development of project portfolio, environmental and social management frameworks, technical and social due diligence and monitoring and reporting.
Defining digital tools to guide development and implementation processes.
- Software for data collection, analysis and control, especially in the context of climate protection projects and project portfolios, for impact monitoring (deforestation, climate protection, water), national inventories for forestry and the monitoring of emissions in livestock farming. Development and use of forest management software.
- Digital platforms incl. apps for data collection and operational control incl. dashboards and WebGIS applications.