Monitoringstruktur für nachhaltige Lieferketten
The GIZ global Program Sustainable Supply Chains and Standards and the Ethiopia Biodiversity and Forestry Program are developing a project to establish a sustainable production region in Oromia. The planned project will apply a jurisdictional approach to promote zero-deforestation coffee production. In this context, GIZ contracted UNIQUE to develop a monitoring framework for sustainable production at the landscape level based on information and communication technology (ICT). It aims at transfering the framework to other countries included in the Sustainable Supply Chains and Standards Program as well.
- Develop the theory of change together with GIZ.
- Recommend a suitable measurement framework and tools for sustainable production at the landscape level.
- Map current land cover/use and socio-economics for the pilot region.
- Design the system for baseline, progress and impact monitoring.
- Implement the baseline survey.