Prüfung Neuvorhaben Qualitätsinfrastruktur
As part of the German-Guatemalan bilateral cooperation, the National Institute for Metrology of the Federal Republic of Germany (PTB) and the National Quality System of Guatemala (SNC) are jointly implementing the project: “Quality Infrastructure for Protection of Environment and Climate”. Here, the institutions of the quality infrastructure are seeking to offer new demand-driven services that support the implementation of politics related to environment and climate change adaptation, especially related to water and soil. For the new project, PTB contracted Unique to design the project, including the project proposal to BMZ with goals, outcome, outputs, indicators and impact matrix.
- Identification of key partners and impact hypothesis/theory of change
- Development of a project design with goal, outcome, output, indicators and activities
- Climate proofing and human rights analysis
- Planning workshop and final report (Prüfbericht)
- BMZ project proposal (Modulvorschlag)