Due diligence eines 25.000 Hektar großen Forstbetriebes
A private forest company with 25.000 hectares of plantations in East Africa is looking for investors to expand their plantation area. One potential investor asked for a complete forestry and environmental & social due diligence of the target company. The due diligence considered managerial capacity, silvicultural operations, growth performance and economic projections of costs and revenues as well as environmental and social impacts of the operations.
- Forestry and economic due diligence.
- Execution of forest inventories.
- Forest market assessment.
- Realization of stakeholder interviews (Government, NGOs, company staff).
- Environmental and social due diligence according to international standards.
- Environmental and social action plan.