Entwicklung eines Monitoring- und Evaluierungssystems
The National Agricultural and Rural Inclusive Growth Project is a USD 220 million World Bank-funded investment project implemented by the Kenyan Ministry of Agriculture Livestock and Fisheries (MOALF). The project development objective is to increase agricultural productivity and profitability in targeted rural communities in selected counties. The project has four components: (i) supporting community-driven development; (ii) strengthening producer organizations and value chain development; (iii) supporting county community-led development; (iv) project coordination and management. UNIQUE was contracted to develop a comprehensive Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) system for the project. The services included the development of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT)-based formats for data collection and analysis.
- Development of a comprehensive M&E manual
- Definition of the results chain, intermediate and outcome indicators of the project
- Definition of indicators
- Development of ICT-based formats for data collection and analysis
- Description of institutional M&E responsibilities
- Description of how the M&E system will be linked to the web-based ICT Platform of the project