Investment-Strategien zur Bekämpfung des Klimawandels
The Territorial Approach to Climate Change (TACC) project for the Mbale region of Uganda will provide a coordinated mitigation and adaptation plan to combat the impacts of climate change in the sub-region. Working towards this objective, the project will assist the Mbale region to develop an Integrated Territorial Climate Plan (ITCP) which will integrate climate change adaptation and mitigation strategies into regional development planning. This will include developing a policy and investment plan that will identify appropriate regulatory and financial instruments for the implementation of the actions that have been selected by the ITCP and assist the region to access, combine and sequence a variety of financial resources needed to implement the ITCP.
- Identification of feasible climate sensitive investment projects.
- Development of investment packages for selected projects.
- Identification of policy and financial instruments required for implementation.
- Development of the policy and investment plan.
- Development of a Monitoring &Evaluation (M&E) framework.